Level Crossing Gate Communication Equipment: TC 49
Wired and Wireless based Level Crossing gate communication equipment is a Microcontroller based system to establish authenticated communication between Station Master & Gates. It is designed in such a way to monitor and log the voice conversation, and to store the data transactions among the station master and gatesman. This version made according to RDSO specification TC 49 enables private number exchange (manual and auto), and an Auto Bypass feature for extremely high system up time.
- Designed with 16 bit microcontroller
- Supports voice conversation logging of more than 500 hours.
- Plays the ASM order/Gate status in voice prompt at LC-Gate unit
- Supports more than 25 lack events storage capacity.
- Supports Auto exchanging of Private numbers in between station master and gates.
- Supports for Manual / Auto functionality
- Supports for individual gate dial facility
- Supports for Auto bypass facility to bypass the system to manual telephone system in case of any failure of voice recording system.
- Supports for Audio play back to play the recorded voice.
- Supports for Secondary memory backup.
- Supports for wired and wireless communication.
- Intelligent Auto Selection of Wired/Wireless mode.
- Facilitates the local LCD display & keypad to scroll & see the recorded events